Availability: 1 available
This is a great Vintage Sterling Silver and Hematite Ring measuring approx. 3/4" at its widest, and marked 925 which is STERLING SILVER. This ring is a size 7 1/2. Very nice collectible piece, and all handmade.
Please remember that anything handmade is not perfect. There may be some flaws, mostly from manufacture, and possibly from age. I will try to note anything that I see as a major flaw.
Please check out my other items.
Please NOTE, I do not clean any of the jewelry as some collectors prefer to leave the original patina on the piece.
Coin Silver is used a lot in the making of jewelry, especially Native American pieces. Coin Silver is 800 parts to 1000, ie 800/1000 pure silver, whereas Sterling Silver is 925 parts to 1000, ie 925/1000 pure silver. Thanks for checking out Sterling Keeper at http://www.sterlingkeeper.com, and please checkout our other site on Ecrater at These Old Things, http://www.theseoldthings.ecrater.com, Thanks!
- Browse All
- FRATERNAL / SORORITY / SCHOOLS ALL LAPEL PINS
- GOTHIC / RENAISSANCE / WICCAN
- MENS STUFF
- MEXICAN / PERU / SOUTH AMERICAN
- NATIVE AMERICAN & SOUTHWEST STYLE
- RELIGIOUS JEWELRY
- SIAM / ASIAN
- STERLING SILVER
- TOE RINGS
- VINTAGE PENS / PENCILS / WRITING INSTRUMENTS
- EVERYTHING BUT JEWELRY
- COMPACTS and BOXES of all KINDS
- PERFUME BOTTLES / CONTAINERS
- PILL BOXES etc
- COMPUTER ACCESSORIES
- ED HARDY BELT BUCKLES
- ELECTRONIC ITEMS
- LADIES BELT BUCKLES
- PICTURES PRINTS LITHOGRAPHS PAINTINGS
- VINTAGE MAGAZINES
- YEARBOOKS / ALUMNI BOOKS / SCHOOLS